Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MicroController Cookies

I had my cookie night turn today, unfortunately I've been too busy to try anything too ambitious... so I decided to make MicroController cookies - there simple to make and are delicious :) A MicroController, for those of you unfamiliar with the term, is a very small computer on a single integrated circuit, usually intended for a single purpose in contrast to personal computers which can be used for multiple applications.
The ingredients for this cookie follow the same as my previous Apple cookies, with the small addition of adding one tsp of nutmeg, one tsp of cinnamon, and one tsp of allspice to the batter.
A variety of candies are then used to represent components embedded into the cookie bread board. I use icing gel to 'solder' the components to the boards, and to indicate various connectors and board details.
Hope you enjoyed this little treat! :)